THE BEST THING TO HOLD ONTO IN LIFE IS EACH OTHER







Sunday, February 4, 2007

New Family

OUR FAMILY IS DOING GREAT. NICK AND I JUST CELEBRATED OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND RYDER IS NOW 3 MONHS OLD. NICK IS WORKING FOR LAS VEGAS PAVING AND I LOVE STAYING AT HOME WITH OUR LITTLE GUY. HE KEEPS ME REALLY BUSY AND I LOVE IT. WE ARE BUSY WITH MOTORCYCLE RACING. RYDER WENT TO HIS FIRST RACE AND SUPRISINGLY DID PRETTY WELL. I AM NOT TO GOOD AT THIS STUFF SO I WILL TRY TO KEEP UP ON IT. STACI WILL BE POSTING PICTURES ON HERE FOR ME.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I wish we saw you guys more often! I heard you were moving to Alamo...what? We are sorry we coudn't make it to Ryder's blessing. It was my fault and this weak stomach of mine...Love ya!

Jules said...

Oh my gosh is this not the cutest boy I've ever seen. I can't believe that I've only been gone a month and he has changed so much. This is such a good idea to keep in touch with everyone. I hope you and your family are doing great. Keep in touch. I miss you guys tons:)

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Hey Amber! How have things been? Ryder is so cute!! How are your eyebrows?? =)
mandy

Cortney said...

It was so good to see you guys this weekend. Ryder is getting so big! And of course soooo cute! Hopefully I'll see you guys again when I come down in a couple weeks.


Newport Beach

Future Surfer

log ride at Knott's

Ryder in his big boy bed

Daddy's #1 fan