So I know it has been a long time. I wont give you all any excuses but I have heard your plea for new photos so I hope you like them.
A lot has gone on with the Pearson family since we last updated this. The family has been staying in Alamo with Ambers Dad and Mom, but only temporarily. Nick and Amber Will be relocating to Alamo and living in one of Skylers(Ambers brother) houses until they decide what they are going to do, which most likely will be to build. Nick has started doing what he has been wanting to do for a long time and that is start his own company. He has already been busy doing work in Alamo and in the upper county. Nick also raced with his brother Russ in a team race(see post below). Amber has been trying to get use to life back in the small town(no shopping). In the mean time she stays busy helping Nick with the new company, with Ryder, and with helping her mom out. Ryder has accomplished so much, he has started eating cereal, fruits, and vegetables. He also has rolled over. He is trying really hard to crawl but not there yet, he is good at scooting backwards. He is loving living with Grandpa and Grandma. He is getting so spoiled, good for him, bad for his parents. Everyone is just doing great and hoping that you all are also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newport Beach
Future Surfer
log ride at Knott's
Ryder in his big boy bed
Daddy's #1 fan

2 comments:
yeah your alive! i love the pics of ryder asleep in his bouncer!and tell your hubby congrats for winning his race!
I was starting to wonder when you guys would start updating those of us that are addicted to this. Good luck with the new company, what is it? We can't wait to see you guys more often. Love ya!
Post a Comment