Thursday, February 12, 2009
Lots of Pictures and Updates
Since last post in September alot of things have changed for the Pearson family. One of the biggest and best was having our little boy. It all started when I went to buy Nick a rhino for Christmas, I tell Nick it was such a big purchase that it made me sick! So after being sick for a week and a few trips to the hospital the doctor finally decieded on December 19 that it was time for little Max to come! A little early but we couldn't be more excited! Ryder was a little lost for 2 weeks while I was sick and even started calling Ciera mom! haha. At first he didn't even want Max to look at him, but now he can't get enough of him, sometimes he is a little rough, but he's learning. Nick is busy as always! Just working away! Sometimes I tell Nick that I should be fired from being a mom...it's a little overwhelming sometimes, but I love having my 2 little boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newport Beach
Future Surfer
log ride at Knott's
Ryder in his big boy bed
Daddy's #1 fan





No comments:
Post a Comment