So my baby is already 3 months today. He is getting so big. Some things Max is doing is smiling alot, cooing(which I love) and sleeping through the night(so very blessed). I am so very blessed to have my boys, anytime I think about them or see them I can't help but smile. I'm not going to lie it can get crazy around here but I love it.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
3 months old
So my baby is already 3 months today. He is getting so big. Some things Max is doing is smiling alot, cooing(which I love) and sleeping through the night(so very blessed). I am so very blessed to have my boys, anytime I think about them or see them I can't help but smile. I'm not going to lie it can get crazy around here but I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newport Beach
Future Surfer
log ride at Knott's
Ryder in his big boy bed
Daddy's #1 fan

1 comment:
So sweet!
Post a Comment