Thursday, April 29, 2010
So Many Things, So Little Time
I decided a couple of months ago to change a few things in my life.#1 The most important thing was to make more time for my boys. They are growing up way to fast. Ryder tells me that he is not my baby he is Big Boy Ryder. Ryder is 3 1/2 and Max 16 months. #2 was to take care of myself so I can be a good wife and mom. One thing I have made a priority for myself is working out. Nick has been so supportive and even motivates me when I don't want to go running. #3 get organized so I can work on #1 and #2. #4 Finish projects. Blogging falls under #4 for me, so hopefully it is something I am going to keep updated. I can't make any promises how often but hopefully it will be sooner than next May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Newport Beach
Future Surfer
log ride at Knott's
Ryder in his big boy bed
Daddy's #1 fan

No comments:
Post a Comment