THE BEST THING TO HOLD ONTO IN LIFE IS EACH OTHER







Saturday, August 2, 2008

We're Back!

I think i finally learned how to do all of this after a few days of training. Alot of things have been happening with the Pearson family. We are still living in Alamo and loving it. I guess the only thing to do is to start by explaining what each one of us has been up to. Nick has finished up on the children park job in Alamo. I am so proud of him, he did such a good job and it looks so good. He also stays busy doing little jobs around Alamo, if he can get away from his helper/daddy's boy. Nick is such an awesome dad and Ryder just loves him. Our little tornado keeps us busy between running around like crazy, swimming, trying to be daddy's "little helper", and looking at all of his books. It's been really fun watching him become a big boy but one thing he still loves to do is cuddle with us and give us his open mouth kisses which are our favorites. I am busy chasing Nick and Ryder around, but I wouldn't change anything. If you didn't already know or figure it out we are expecting. We are due beginning of January. I wasn't feeling that great at the beginning but I'm feeling alot better and probably driving Nick crazy because I'm trying to get everything organized and ready. We should be able to find what were having on next Tuesday if the baby cooperates. Sorry for babbling, hopefully I will be better about keeping this up. Here are some pictures mostly from our vacation at the end of June.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I didn't know you guys were back in Alamo. That's cool! Your husband did a GREAT job on the park in Alamo. We've been there a few times....

Callie said...

How fun! It was so good to see you for the 4th. I hope we don't go as long in between visits again. I'm so excited for your new little one. Love you.


Newport Beach

Future Surfer

log ride at Knott's

Ryder in his big boy bed

Daddy's #1 fan